Utility Service Partners, Inc.
Many homeowners do not know that repair of service lines is their responsibility and not covered by homeowners insurance. The National League of Cities Service Line Warranty Program partners with more than 400 cities to educate homeowners and offer affordable protection for repairing leaks, breaks and clogs in water and sewer lines. 7 Oklahoma cities, including the City of Tulsa, have chosen to partner with the NLC Service Line Warranty Program. Over 19,000 Oklahoma homeowners are currently enrolled in the program and Oklahoma residents have saved $1.8 million over the last three years.
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program for Oklahoma offers communities:
- The program educates homeowners about their service line responsibilities.
- The program offers important financial protection – studies show most homeowners have not set aside funds for unexpected line repairs.
- The program is offered at no cost to the cities, who often receive a share of the revenue collected.
- It is the only warranty program to market to residents only with the city’s permission.
- It is the only warranty program endorsed by the National League of Cities.
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program partners with more than 400 cities and serves over 400,000 customers in North America. The program has saved homeowners in excess of $85 million in service line repairs.
To learn more about this unique program and how it can bring revenue and peace of mind to your community, please contact Ashley Shiwarski at email@example.com or 724-749-1097 for more information.