Alcohol Modernization Overview
Important Information for Municipalities Regarding the New Alcohol Modernization Laws
Even though the new alcohol modernization laws become effective in less than three (3) months, on October 1, numerous pending applications cannot be processed by the ABLE commission until municipalities issue the applicants the Certificate of Compliance.
If applicants do not receive their licenses on time, they risk not being able to operate their businesses, which will result in a direct loss of municipal tax revenues.
To assist, OML has provided essential tools below that will give you, our municipalities, the information needed to ensure businesses comply with local regulations before the ABLE commission can grant a license.
If you have additional questions and would like to talk with an OML staff person, please call 405-528-7515.
Certificate of Compliance Application Forms
- ABLE Update on Certificate of Compliance.pdf
- Norman Application for Beer and Wine Certificate of Compliance.pdf
- Tulsa Application for Certificate of Compliance.pdf
- OKC Certificate of Compliance Application.pdf
Certificate of Compliance Response Letters
- Sample OKC Certificate of Compliance - Letter of Compliance to ABLE.pdf
- Sample Fairvew Certificate of Compliance - Letter of Compliance to ABLE.pdf
Alcohol Licenses, Fees, and Surcharges - We have received a number of requests to assist municipalities find the current statutory licenses available for the alcohol industry. The following is a link to the licenses, as well as the cost imposed by the state for each item.
Click HERE to view the list