* Listing Title:
Part-Time JT&S Trainer
* Listing Description
OMA/MESO is looking for a part-time Job Training & Safety Instructor to present on-site electric distribution and OSHA safety training at members’ locations. If you excel in your chosen field and are interested in sharing your knowledge and experience with others, we want talk with you.
- Deliver training content to electric distribution line personnel and/or other municipal public works personnel.
- Interact with participants through shared knowledge and experiences.
- Discuss job issues of concern to participants to assist them in working towards a successful resolution of the situation.
- Must be able, either before or following instruction, be able to connect and operate computer and audio-visual equipment provided for the delivery of class presentations.
- Overnight stays may be required during a training period.
Position requires extensive travel in three- to four-week blocks, approximately three days a week during the block. Successful candidate will utilize their own vehicle and will be reimbursed mileage. Monthly meetings will occur with the Director, Job Training & Safety to review program material, discuss previous presentations and seek input from the trainer.
- Electric Distribution Lineworker who has completed a recognized Electric Distribution Apprentice Program with a minimum of 10 years of operational experience as a lineworker.
- Exceptional desire to assist municipal lineworkers in performing their jobs safely and successfully.
- Outstanding attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with electric depart and public works personnel on issues of safety and operational know-how, to include the effective use of questions for class engagement.
- The willingness to share relevant stories and experiences, and solicit the same from participants, to make the training more relevant, is a plus.
Applicant must have following:
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to move, bend, lift and carry all equipment associated with the delivery of the training.
- Able to stand and walk for periods of time up to three hours.
Interested individuals should contact Tom Dougherty, OMA/MESO Director of Job Training & Safety, for more information at email@example.com or 405-528-7564 ext 5.
* (Job) Location:
Website Address (please do not delete the http://):
* Contact Information -
OMA / MESO
* Street Address
308 NE 27th Street
* Zip Code
* Phone Number
* Contact Job Title:
Dir. of Job Training & Safety
* First Name
* Last Name
* Email Address
* Listing Expiration Date: