* Listing Title:
Assistant Police Chief / Officer
* Listing Description
The Healdton Police Department is accepting resumes/applications to fill the position of Assistant Police Chief / Officer. The successful candidate is required to reside within 50 miles of Healdton. The position will be required to perform law enforcement patrol, investigations, and assist the Police Chief. It is understood that the duties of any position within the police department can never encompass completely all circumstances or events that may occur. Every officer is required to know and to fulfill these obligations to the best of their ability. The position requires shift work to include weekends and holidays. Additional duties will focus on Narcotics investigations and supervision thereof.
• Must be a United States Citizen
• State Certified High School diploma or GED.
• CLEET certification.
• Valid Oklahoma State Driver’s License
• Driving record acceptable to City insurance carrier.
• Have no felony convictions or domestic violence incidents
• Have 5 years of law enforcement experience is preferred but not required
The City of Healdton provides a generous benefits package to include:
• Paid insurance benefits for employee.
• OMRF retirement program
• Paid Sick Leave.
• Paid Vacation.
• 10 paid holidays per year.
• Most equipment provided for officer.
Position Open until filled
Application may be picked up at:
City of Healdton
167 Franklin St
Healdton, OK 73438
580-229-1283 ext. 3
Email City Clerk Liz Sloat at: email@example.com
* (Job) Location:
Website Address (please do not delete the http://):
* Contact Information -
City of Healdton
* Street Address
Po Box 926
* Zip Code
* Phone Number
* Contact Job Title:
* First Name
* Last Name
* Email Address
* Listing Expiration Date: